Investing in a show home with Bovis Homes as a guaranteed tenant – your next step in property investment
What is a Sale and Leaseback scheme?
Our sale and leaseback offer gives you the opportunity to invest in an exclusive Bovis Homes showhome. Once you’ve bought the property, you lease it back to us for a fixed period. With Bovis Homes as your tenant, you have a guaranteed yield and minimal costs as we maintain the property. At the end of the leaseback period, continue with the home as a buy-to-let property or move in yourself!
Would a show home from Bovis Homes be an option for your next rental property?
- Are you looking for a property investment with a guaranteed income for a fixed period?
- Would you like to add an enhanced specification show home to your property portfolio?
- Are you looking for the ideal tenant who maintains the property?
- Is reducing rental income voids important to you as a landlord?
- Would a high-specification property be ideal for your first buy-to-let purchase?
How the Sale and Leaseback scheme from Bovis Homes can improve your property portfolio
- Guaranteed income for the lease period with very low financial risk.
- With Bovis Homes as your tenant, the property is maintained to the highest standards.
- Invest in a brand-new finished property with a high-specification and landscaped gardens
- Show homes often have prime site position, offering excellent long-term rental potential.
- New build properties designed for modern living appeal to a wider rental market.
- No rental income void for the guaranteed lease period.
- Minimal running costs: no council tax or insurance payable for lease period.
- Long-term reassurance of a 10-year NHBC Buildmark warranty.
- Continue with the show home as a rental property after the lease period or move in yourself.
Further property investment opportunities with Bovis Homes
Have you thought of a Bovis Home as a buy-to-let rental investment? Homes in sought-after locations offer great potential for tenants with minimal upkeep required from a brand-new home appealing to landlords, investors and tenants. [Link}