What is Smooth Move?
Smooth Move is our scheme for all existing property owners to save time and money. We deal with the estate agents to sell your home and even pay the estate agents’ fees! The easy way to a smooth move into your brand new Bovis Home!
Smooth Move - do you need a helping hand to sell your existing property?
- Are you a current home owner looking to make selling as easy as possible?
- Would you like to save thousands of pounds on estate agents’ fees?
- Is this the first time you’ve sold a property and need expert guidance and advice?
Reasons to use Smooth Move to sell your existing home
- We pay your estate agents’ fees – save thousands on your moving costs .
- We hold your chosen Bovis Home for you, while you sell your existing property.
- Help and support with the whole sales process.
- With help to sell your home, you’re closer to reserving your perfect new Bovis Home.
- Save time for planning the rest of your move.
- Can be used with our discount schemes for the serving military and public sector workers.
Part exchange your old home for a brand new one with Home Exchange. A chain free, stress-free way to move, with no estate agent fees to pay.Home Exchange
As announced by the Government, there is now no Stamp Duty to pay on any home up to £500,000 until 31st March 2021, which means you could save up to £15,000!Stamp Duty calculator
Frequently asked questions:
With no estate agent fees to pay, you could save thousands of pounds!
No, changes to government legislation in April 2021 means Help to Buy will ONLY be available to first-time buyers. Please speak to our sales consultants for further details.
Yes, Smooth Move can be used in addition to our discount schemes for serving military personnel who are already have a property to sell.
No, because with Part Exchange, you don’t need to deal with estate agents at all. Bovis Homes buy your house and act as a guaranteed buyer offering a chain-free way for existing homeowners to move on quickly to a new Bovis Home.
We will arrange for an estate agent(s) to value your property, and agree a selling price. We’ll then instruct an estate agent to market and sell your current property for you, and deal with them on your behalf. Once a buyer for your current property is found, you can then reserve your new Bovis Home. On legal completion, we will even pay the estate agents’ fees.
We will hold your chosen Bovis Home for you while you sell your existing property. Once a buyer for your property has been found, you can then go ahead and reserve your new Bovis Home.
Terms and conditions: An upfront fee of £500 is required – all of which is refundable against the reservation fee and purchase price of your new Bovis Home. If you choose not to purchase a Bovis Home you may only be refunded £250 of the upfront fee of £500. Smooth Move is available on selected plots only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or purchase assistance scheme. Terms and conditions apply. Please ask our sales consultant for details.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP PAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT