This impressive double-fronted home combines traditional architecture with modern design to stunning effect. The sitting room and kitchen/dining area span the full length of the property making them light, airy and very spacious - ideal for entertaining guests. While the master bedroom includes a private dressing area and luxury of an en suite - a little extra space just for you.
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Modern oven, hob and hood
- French doors to garden
- Main bedroom with dressing area and en suite
- Family bathroom
- Choice of co-ordinating wall tiles
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Useful utility room
- Allocated parking
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Dining area||3.14 x 2.39||10’ 3” x 7’ 10”|
|Kitchen||3.16 x 2.69||10’ 4” x 8’ 9”|
|Sitting room||5.53 x 3.32||18’ 1” x 10’ 10”|
|Bedroom 1||3.39 x 3.33||11’ 1” x 10’ 11”|
|Bedroom 2||3.61 x 3.18||11’ 10” x 10’ 5”|
|Bedroom 3||3.61 x 2.25||11’ 10” x 7’ 4”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Spruce housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
Monument View is just off the A38 and only 1.5 miles from the town centre. The A38 is your main route to Taunton, 7 miles away and to Tiverton Parkway Railway Station, 9 miles. The M5 north and southbound is reached via Junction 26, 3 miles away and the historic city of Exeter and the beautiful North Devon coast are less than 90 minutes away. Trains run from both Taunton and Tiverton Parkway to Exeter, Bristol, London Paddington, Cheltenham and the Midlands, while Exeter Airport is only a 24 mile-drive.
A trip to the shops
You’ll find an array of local shops in Wellington including a bakery, butcher’s, newsagents, chemists and Post Office, as well as Asda and Waitrose supermarkets. In nearby Taunton the centre has many leading brands, while independent retailers can be found in the pretty Bath Place, St James’ Street and Riverside Place. For city shopping take a train or car to Exeter where the Princesshay centre boasts more than 70 high street stores.
Taking time out
Welllington is bursting with leisure activities for all ages. It boasts its own silver band and has football, rugby, archery and cricket clubs as well as a Sports Centre with indoor pool and gym. Walkers can explore the scenic Blackdown Hills and climb the 235 steps of Wellington’s 175ft Monument to see panoramic views. The picturesque 4.9-acre Wellington Park dates back to Edwardian times and the art deco Wellesley Cinema offers the latest blockbuster films. Discover the town’s fascinating ties with the Duke of Wellington and its cloth-making fame at the local museum, while the popular Arts Centre is home to many performing groups. The Grade 1 listed, 15th Century St John the Baptist Church runs regular social activities and for nature lovers there are two local reserves.
It’s less than a mile to Court Fields Community Pre School and there are several primary schools locally with Rockwell Green Church of England and Wellesley Park Primary both less than two miles away. For secondary education Court Fields School is also less than a mile and caters for 11 to 16-year-olds. In Taunton the Richard Huish College, rated as outstanding by Ofsted, offers A level and vocational courses through to degree level and apprenticeships. The independent Wellington School offers co-educational day and boarding facilities for pupils aged 3 to 18. Taunton and Tiverton offer further independent schools.
- Take Junction 27 on the M5 heading east on the A38
- After 6.5 miles turn left at the roundabout onto Exeter Road
- Monument View is 0.5 miles ahead on the right
- From Fore Street head southwest onto Mantle Street
- Continue for 0.9 miles onto Exeter Road
- Monument View is on the left
Latest interior design trends showcased at Monument View show home
13 Aug 21
Latest interior design trends showcased at Monument View show homeRead more