3 available from £779,995
2,486 sq ft - This is the perfect family home, with stylish and flexible areas suitable for all the family's needs. The open-plan kitchen of your dreams; which will be perfect for entertaining. There is a choice of bedrooms to delight even the fussiest member of your family. The master bedroom is elegant and sophisticated with a private dressing room and luxury en suite.
- Separate sitting, dining, utility rooms and ground floor study
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Kitchen island
- En suites to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Walk in wardrobe
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Above average height ceilings
- Double garage and 2 parking spaces
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen||5.10 x 3.35||16’ 7” x 11’ 0”|
|Family/dining area||4.94 x 4.50||16’ 2” x 14’ 7”|
|Sitting room||5.71 x 4.06||18’ 8” x 13’ 3”|
|Dining room||4.06 x 3.06||13’ 3” x 10’ 0”|
|Study||4.50 x 2.44||14’ 9” x 8’ 0”|
|Bedroom 1||4.66 x 4.09||15’ 3” x 13’ 5”|
|Bedroom 2||4.37 x 2.95||14’ 4” x 9’ 8”|
|Bedroom 3||4.13 x 3.16||13’ 6” x 10’ 4”|
|Bedroom 4||3.23 x 2.54||10’ 7” x 8’ 4”|
|Bedroom 5||3.20 x 2.51||10’ 5” x 8’ 2”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Oak housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.