1 available £545,000
Everyone needs their own space, and that's exactly what you get with these homes. There's room for the whole family to relax in the sitting room, and plenty of space to work in the study. Four well-proportioned bedrooms, with master en suite, ensure every member of the family has a special space they'll be proud to call their own.
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Integrated fridge freezer
- High level double oven with separate hob
- Ground floor study
- Sitting room with french doors to garden
- Bath with shower mixer handset
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Ensuite with luxury shower
- Garage and parking
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Built-in storage space
- Sizable second bedroom
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.24 x 2.98||10’ 7” x 9’ 8”|
|Bedroom 2||3.48 x 3.36||11’ 5” x 11’ 0”|
|Bedroom 3||3.25 x 2.35||10’ 7” x 7’ 8”|
|Bedroom 4||3.42 x 2.34||11’ 2” x 7’ 8”|
|Kitchen||4.03 x 3.04||13’ 2” x 9’ 11”|
|Dining/family area||4.59 x 2.85||15’ 0” x 9’ 4”|
|Sitting room||4.98 x 3.40||16’ 4” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||3.40 x 1.81||11’ 1” x 5’ 11”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Chestnut housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
Olney is on the A509, a great commuter location for Milton Keynes, 13 miles away; Northampton, 11 miles; or Bedford 13 miles, both reached via the A428. Junction 14 of the M1, for London, the East Midlands and the north, is only 8 miles away. Trains run to London Euston in less than an hour, from Wolverton train station, 10 miles away and Milton Keynes Central. From Bedford, 12 miles, there are trains to London St Pancras, London Bridge and Gatwick Airport. For air travel, Luton Airport is a 31-mile trip and Heathrow 61 miles.
A trip to the shops
This historic market town is home to a range of independent shops, supermarkets and convenience stores, as well as a post office, bakery, cafes, pubs, restaurants, schools and sports and leisure facilities.
Taking time out
You’ll find colourful weekly markets and a monthly farmer’s market in its town centre and its riverside Recreation Ground is used for sports, leisure and has a children’s play area. At nearby Emberton Country Park, enjoy 200- acres with scenic lakes, trails, and children’s play areas.
Within 5 minutes’ drive of Yardley Manor, you’ll find a range of schools and nurseries for all ages. For little ones there is Olney Pre-School, based in The Onley Centre and Olney Nursery at the Church Hall. Olney Infant Academy for 4 to 7 year olds, is less than 2 miles from Yardley Manor and runs breakfast and after school clubs. Olney Middle School, for children aged 7 to 11, is a 10 minute walk, less than half a mile. For senior pupils Ousedale School Olney campus, takes students aged 11 to 16, and its campus at Newport Pagnell, 9 miles away, has a Sixth Form Centre for pupils aged 16 to 19.Read More ...
Our range of brand new homes are designed to embrace contemporary living with popular features such as openplan living, stylish fitted kitchens, bi-fold doors and master bedrooms with en suite. So, if you’re looking for a stunning new home in a charming market town with great transport links, your search ends here!
- • Take Junction 14 and follow the signs to Newport Pagnell A509
- • In 1.2 miles take the 3rd exit and then 2nd exit at the double roundabout
- • Continue straight for 5.7 miles
- • At the next roundabout turn left onto Drift Way
- • At the next roundabout turn right
- • In 280 yards turn left and Bovis Homes at Yardley Manor can be found on the right hand side