2 available from £500,000
Superbly designed over three floors offering flexible living space. On the ground floor there is a inviting kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors to the rear garden, a separate sitting room with feature bay window and cloakroom. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. The second floor is dedicated to bedroom 1 with it own en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. Single garage & 2 parking spaces.
- Ample downstairs storage space
- Separate sitting room with bay window
- Family bathroom
- Bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- En suite to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedroom one
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Sitting room||4.42 x 3.23||14' 6" x 10' 7"|
|Kitchen / dining room||5.97 x 3.77||19' 7" x 12' 4"|
|Bedroom 2||4.89 x 3.32||16' 0" x 10' 11"|
|Bedroom 3||4.04 x 3.32||13' 3" x 10' 11"|
|Bedroom 4||2.93 x 2.56||9' 7" x 8' 4"|
|Bedroom 1||4.34 x 3.51||14' 2" x 11' 6"|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
- Follow A27 to B2178 in Chichester
- Continue onto Havant Bypass / A27
- At the Fishbourne roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A259 / Cathedral Way
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and at the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Sherborne Road, turning left onto B2178 / St Paul’s Road
- Continue on the road for approximately 0.3 miles and Minerva Heights is located on the left hand side