1 available £600,000
It’s not just the unique character of the stunning in-roof, en suite master bedroom that makes this home so desirable. The space in the stylish, modern, open-plan kitchen/dining area. The natural light in the bay-fronted living room. The size and layout of the three generous first floor bedrooms. Everything about this highly distinctive property is on a different level.
- Tenure: freehold
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- Open plan kitchen with dining/family area with bi folding doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room with bay window
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Flexible three storey living
- Large master bedroom with en suite, private dressing area and built in wardrobe
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Sitting room||4.41 x 3.22||13’ 6” x 10’ 7”|
|Kitchen/dining room||6.00 x 3.77||19’ 8” x 13’ 4”|
|Bedroom 2||4.89 x 3.32||16’ 0” x 10’ 11”|
|Bedroom 3||4.04 x 3.32||13’ 3” x 10’ 11”|
|Bedroom 4||3.05 x 2.56||10’ 0” x 8’ 4”|
|Bedroom 1||4.34 x 4.04||14’ 2” x 13’ 3”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Willow housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.