1 available £410,000
The Beech is an exceptional 3 bedroom with spacious living over three floors. On the ground floor, you’ll find an open-plan kitchen with spacious dining room, which opens onto the rear garden. There is also a separate living room. The second floor contains two well-proportioned bedrooms and the family bathroom. The top floor entirely devoted to the master bedroom, which offers an en suite shower room, dressing area and storage cupboard.
- Flexible three storey living
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Family bathroom
- Built-in storage space
- Main bedroom with dressing area and en suite
- Nearby local schools
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Sitting room||4.00 x 3.72||13’ 1” x 12’ 2”|
|Kitchen/dining room||4.74 x 2.93||15’ 6” x 9’ 7”|
|Bedroom 2||4.74 x 2.50||15’ 6” x 8’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||3.39 x 2.49||11’ 1” x 8’ 2”|
|Bedroom 1||3.62 x 2.97||11' 11" x 9' 9"|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Beech housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.