2 available from £589,995
The Arundel offers five well-proportioned bedrooms, two of which are en suite, and combines traditional character with contemporary style to stunning effect. The generous dining area and separate dining room provide plenty of space for entertaining. The front-facing study and living room are bright, light and airy. The showcase kitchen is stylish, modern and open-plan.
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Open plan kitchen with family area and french doors to garden
- Separate sitting, dining, utility rooms and ground floor study
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedroom 2
- Tenure: freehold
- Double garage and 2 parking spaces
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen/family area||6.19 x 3.68||20' 4” x 12' 1”|
|Sitting room||3.68 x 3.08||12' 0“ x 10' 1”|
|Dining room||3.68 x 3.08||12' 0“ x 10' 1”|
|Study||3.00 x 2.39||9' 8” x 7' 8”|
|Bedroom 1||6.12 x 3.46||20' 1“ x 11' 4”|
|Bedroom 2||3.75 x 3.10||12' 4“ x 10' 2”|
|Bedroom 3||3.06 x 2.68||10' 0“ x 8' 8”|
|Bedroom 4||3.01 x 2.68||9' 8“ x 8' 7”|
|Bedroom 5||3.22 x 2.42||10' 5“ x 7' 9”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Arundel housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
Catkin Gardens is just off the A274 which is a main route into Maidstone, 9 miles and 30 minutes from Ashford. Royal Tunbridge Wells is only 21 miles via the A262 and it's less than an hour by car to Folkestone on the south coast. Buses run regularly to Maidstone, while train services from Headcorn Railway Station go via Tonbridge and Sevenoaks, to London Bridge,Waterloo East and Charing Cross, as well as to Canterbury West, Folkestone and Dover Priory.
A trip to the shops
Headcorn village offers a wide range of shops and services along its quaint High Street. You'll find all your village essentials including a post office, newsagent's, chemist, butcher's, a bakery and a Sainsbury's local plus independent boutique stores, and a twice-monthly market. Maidstone, the county town, boasts a wide range of shops with 2 large shopping centres, Fremlin Walk, and The Mall plus the numerous High Street stores. It's just 15 miles to Ashford Designer Outlet with around 80 stores offering leading brands and it has two further centres in the town.
Taking time out
Headcorn is home to a wide range of sports clubs and leisure groups including the popular Headcorn Cricket and Tennis Club and The Weald of Kent Golf Course. The impressive village hall hosts many activities and the village has cafes, takeaways, pubs and restaurants. Enjoy a relaxing stroll beside the River Beult, or take to the skies at The Headcorn Aerodrome, with parachuting, hot air ballooning and vintage aircraft flights, then visit its Lashenden Air and Warfare Museum. For swimmers Maidstone Leisure Centre has five pools, plus a gym and a sports hall. Walk, cycle or even Segway around the award winning, 450 acre Moat Park or try your hand at sailing, rowing or windsurfing on the lake. If a bit of history and culture is more your cup of tea then visit the famous Leeds Castle only 7 miles away.
The Old School House Nursery in Headcorn caters for children aged from just 12 months to five years and Headcorn Pre-School also takes toddlers. Headcorn Primary School, which is less than a mile from Catkin Gardens, caters for pupils between 4 and 11 years. New Line Learning Academy is a mixed secondary school and sixth form 7 miles away in Loose. In Maidstone there is a choice of single-sex grammar schools for boys and girls aged up to 18 years, while Valley Park School is a mixed academy for pupils 11 to 18. The independent Sutton Valence School is a mixed day and boarding school with pre-school, prep and senior facilities.
- Exit at J8 towards Lenham/A20 At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Ashford Rd/A20 Go over the roundabout
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto B2163/sign posted for Leeds Castle
- Continue to follow B2163 for 2.7miles
- Turn left onto Maidstone Rd/A274
- Continue through Sutton Valence
- Catkin Gardens will be found on the right-hand side
- Take the A229 from the town centre for about 1 mile Continue straight onto the A274, Sutton Road Follow the A274 passing through Sutton Valence for 7 miles Catkin Gardens can be found on the right-hand side.