A modern take on a traditional design, this is a home you’ll love coming home to. The front-facing living room is light and airy. The study takes the hassle out of working from home. The contemporary, open-plan kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining friends and family. The master bedroom, with its private dressing area and luxury en suite, is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Separate sitting room
- Ground floor study
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Family bathroom
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.94 x 3.03||12’ 11” x 9’ 9”|
|Bedroom 2||3.75 x 3.11||12’ 3” x 10’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||4.07 x 2.45||13’ 3” x 8’ 0”|
|Bedroom 4||3.61 x 2.45||11’ 10” x 8’ 0”|
|Kitchen/dining area||7.77 x 3.37||25’ 6” x 11’ 0”|
|Sitting room||5.04 x 3.39||16’ 6” x 11’ 1”|
|Study||2.01 x 2.01||6’ 7” x 6’ 7”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
This virtual tour will give you a feel of what it will be like to live in your new Bovis Home. It is an example of a The Aspen housetype. There may be variations in design and specification from development to development.
Remember: The houses shown in our virtual tours and videos are examples of the house-style selected, and are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales consultants for specific plot details.
The village is bypassed by the A257, which links it to the historic town of Sandwich, four miles away and to Sandwich Bay with its two world-class golf courses. Head west on the A257 for the popular city of Canterbury, with three UNESCO world heritage sites. The city boasts a castle, cathedral, abbey, the Kentish Stour river, shops, parks and ancient woodlands.
Taking time out
This exciting new development is in the ancient village of Ash, near Canterbury in Kent. Located only 10 miles from the world-famous city of Canterbury and close to the coastal towns of Sandwich, Herne Bay & Whitstable. There is an infinite number of leisure activities for the family to enjoy. Take the kids for a trip to Howletts or Wingham Wildlife Parks. Pop along to one of the local beaches and enjoy a traditional fish & chip lunch followed by an ever-popular ice cream! If you are looking for something closer to home take a visit to Gibsons Farm Shop Café in Wingham. Nearby Canterbury boasts a castle, cathedral, abbey, the Kentish Stour river, shops, parks, a cinema and ancient woodlands so there is sure to be something to suit everyone. For trips to London catch a train from Sandwich Railway Station for St Pancras International or London Charing Cross and for air travel London City Airport is 74 miles and Gatwick 82 miles.
A mother and toddler group is held in the village hall and the Ash, Cartwright and Kelsey Church of England Primary School, rated ‘good’ by Ofsted, also offers breakfast and after school clubs. The independent St Faith’s Prep School and nursery is for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11. Sandwich Technology School is a mixed secondary school for 11 to 18s, while Sir Roger Manwood’s School, also at Sandwich, is also a co-educational state school rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted. Further education is catered for in Canterbury City centre at The University of Kent and Canterbury Christchurch University.
- Leave Canterbury City via A257 off St Georges roundabout
- • Follow A257 for approximately 9 miles passing
- through Wingham
- • Turn right into Chequers Lane
- • Harfleet Gardens can be found on your right
- • Leave Dover via A256 exit towards Ramsgate / Sandwich
- / White Cliffs / Bus Park
- • Continue to follow A256, through Whitfield Interchange
- onto Whitfield Bypass
- • Continue on A256 over roundabouts onto Tilmanstone
- Bypass then Eastry Bypass
- • Continue to follow A256 onto Sandwich Bypass / A256
- • At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Each End / A257
- Ash Bypass
- • Turn left onto Chequer Lane
- • Harfleet Gardens will be on your right
Did you know?
At Harfleet Gardens, Ash we are putting £555,725 towards schemes and projects to support the local community and we will continue to work closely with the council to deliver these improvements.
|Harfleet Gardens - community contributions|
|Local play area||£43,512|