2 available from £360,000
Welcome to The Poplar, a home that provides comfortable, modern living across three floors. This is a home for work and play and you will find a separate study alongside a conveniently placed cloakroom. At the end of the working day, you can then move into the separate kitchen/dining area for some relaxation. This is a lovely open space and benefits from a window overlooking the garden along with a set of French doors leading to outside. The kitchen has plenty of space for a dining table and is perfect for social occasions, with guests being able to flow out into the back garden. For the times when you just want to read a book or spend time watching television with the family, why not move upstairs to the first floor sitting room. Moving across the landing, passed the family bathroom, you enter bedroom three. You will then find the master bedroom, with en suite, and a further bedroom upstairs on the second floor.
- Ground floor study
- Separate sitting room
- Patio doors to garden
- Modern three storey living
- En suite to bedroom 1
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen Dining Area||4.74m x 4.46m||15’6” x 14’7”|
|Study||2.57m x 2.13m||8’5” x 6’11”|
|Sitting Room||4.74m x 3.43m||15’6” x 11’3”|
|Bedroom 3||4.74m x 2.57m||15’6” x 8’5”|
|Bedroom 1||4.74m x 3.46m||15’6” x 11’4”|
|Bedroom 2||4.74m x 2.55m||15’6” x 8’4”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
- Take the A379/A376 exit towards
- Dawlish / Exeter / Sidmouth / Exmouth
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit
- onto A379 Dawlish, Exeter Topsham
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for
- City Centre / Dawlish / A379 / Marsh
- Barton / Topsham and merge onto A379
- Rydon Lane
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit
- onto Bridge Road /A379 Dawlish,
- Torquay, Plymouth
- Slight right at A379 Sannerville Way
- Slight left onto A379 Bridge Road and
- continue to follow A379
- At the Devon Hotel roundabout, take the
- 2nd exit and stay on A379
- Take the next left and you will turn into
- the development after Trood Lane