2 available from £339,995
The Beech is a fantastic three storey home created for those who want a balance between family time and quiet relaxation. Downstairs features a welcoming sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors leading to the garden and handy cloakroom. Upstairs the first floor has two spacious bedrooms and an attractive family bathroom, while the second floor features a spacious double bedroom complete with en-suite and large dressing area.
- Tenure: freehold
- Separate sitting room
- Dressing room and en suite to bedroom 1
- French doors
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Kitchen / Dining Room||4.74m x 2.93m||15’6” x 9’7”|
|Sitting Room||4.00m x 3.72m||13’1” x 12’2”|
|Bedroom 2||4.74 x 2.50||15’ 6” x 8’ 2”|
|Bedroom 3||3.39 x 2.49||11’ 1” x 8’ 2”|
|Bedroom 1||4.04m x 3.71m||13’2” x 12’1”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
- Take the A379/A376 exit towards
- Dawlish / Exeter / Sidmouth / Exmouth
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit
- onto A379 Dawlish, Exeter Topsham
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for
- City Centre / Dawlish / A379 / Marsh
- Barton / Topsham and merge onto A379
- Rydon Lane
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit
- onto Bridge Road /A379 Dawlish,
- Torquay, Plymouth
- Slight right at A379 Sannerville Way
- Slight left onto A379 Bridge Road and
- continue to follow A379
- At the Devon Hotel roundabout, take the
- 2nd exit and stay on A379
- Take the next left and you will turn into
- the development after Trood Lane
Help to Buy
Available to first-time buyers! Thousands of people are now benefiting from this Government-backed equity loan...Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Home Exchange scheme is the simple way to make sure you don’t lose out…Find out more
Are you an existing home owner? Our Smooth Move service is designed to help you sell your old property quickly.Find out more