2 available from £433,995
The first thing that strikes you when you enter this stunning property is the size of the rooms. The light, spacious sitting room, and stylish open-plan dining kitchen, both span the length of the property and open to the garden through feature French doors. The first floor is equally well-proportioned, with a family-sized bathroom and four generous bedrooms. This home also features a single garage with parking.
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Family room with french doors to garden
- Garage and parking
- Rear garden
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- Tenure: freehold
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Downstairs cloakroom
|Room||(Meters)||(Feet / Inches)|
|Bedroom 1||3.98 x 3.19||13’ 1” x 10 6”|
|Bedroom 2||3.40 x 3.04||11’ 2” x 10’ 0”|
|Bedroom 3||3.40 x 2.48||11’ 2” x 8’ 2”|
|Bedroom 4||2.44 x 2.41||8’ 0” x 7’ 11”|
|Kitchen||3.76 x 2.45||12’ 4” x 8’ 0”|
|Dining area||3.15 x 3.08||10’ 4” x 10’ 1”|
|Sitting room||5.60 x 4.28||18’ 4” x 14’ 0”|
|wm/ws||washing machine space|
|ts||tumble dryer space|
|ffzr/for/f/ffzs||fridge freezer space|
|dw/ds||dish washer space|
- Note: spaces marked for specific appliances in the kitchen may be designed for integrated models only.
- * Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- ** Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- † Window(s) and / or door(s) shown apply to selected plots only Please see sales consultant for details.
- 1. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- 2. Alternative layout(s) shown apply to selected plots only. Please see sales consultant for details.
- Note: This floorplan has been produced for illustrative purposes only. Room sizes shown are between arrow points as indicated on plan. The dimensions have tolerances of + or -50mm and should not be used other than for general guidance. If specific dimensions are required, enquiries should be made to the sales advisor. The floorplans shown are not to scale. Measurements are based on the original drawings. Slight variations may occur during construction.
Grange Park boasts fantastic local transport links into Bury St Edmunds and nearby towns and cities. The development is less than a mile from Thurston train station, from where trains travel regularly between Cambridge, Ipswich and London; a great choice for commuters. Grange Park is seven miles from Bury St Edmunds, 11 miles to Stowmarket and 23 miles to Ipswich. You’ll enjoy easy access to the A14 and the A143 living at Grange Park. Plus, with regular buses running from Thurston to Bury St Edmunds, as well as services to and from Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket and Ipswich, you’ll feel well connected.
- From the A143 (west), take the right turning onto Thurston Road. Continue until you reach Mill Lane and the entrance to Grange Park is on the right side.